Sunday, April 19, 2009

Goed morgen 19th!

^-- random (ubiquitous) highway crossing on NH5 earlier today.


Took forever to get this grease off my thumbs so I can type this one out lol.. I'm gonna need a new trackball when I get back I think..

We left Gopalpur 5 rickshaws strong today, before 7am. Team Jellybean rolled in late last night as well, and shouldn't be too far behind. This morning has not been without issues. Right outside of Gopalpur our engine died. Thankfully Thom turned around and hooked us up with a spare spark plug, which seemed to help, until we had another breakdown not too far down the road again. Did a push start, and got back to truckin.. UNTIL.. down the road farther we broke down yet again. George and John came from behind and lent us some carburetor knowledge. First time I ripped apart one of those, but after some cleaning, blowing, and relubing, we started back up fine, and back moving on NH5 towards Vishakhapatnum. Should be a light mileage day, ~280km, unless we get bold ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment