Saturday, April 11, 2009

day 1

Ug and i finally got in late to Shillong last night, and met up with a couple other peoples from the UK. After a 3+hour ride in a fully stuffed SUV with 11 people, we finally arrived at the Pinewood. They unfortunately were fully booked, so we just crashed on the floor of another fellow RickShaw Runner. Maretha- thanks for throwing my blanket into my bag at the last minute, I would have had a rather uncomfortable night without it :)

As far as GPS updates, my blackberry seemed to work fine in Delhi, but once I landed in Guwahati it seemed to not pick up any roaming signals. I will do the best I can to make sure things stay updated, but right now unsure of how frequent they will be.

Today, we will be getting some face time with our tuk-tuks. Hopefully my lack of stickshift experience (yes I know, highly lame) wont slow me down too much. Tomorrow is the big departure day!

No comments:

Post a Comment